Brandon currently works with our juniors program. He has been playing tennis since he was 5 years old and began teaching tennis in the summer times when he was 16. Needless to say, he loves the sport of tennis.
Tennis has always been a part of Brandon’s life. He grew up on a tennis court. Brandon has been teaching tennis since the age of sixteen. He cannot remember a day that he was not doing something tennis related.
Brandon loves the sport of tennis for many reasons. One reason he continues to teach tennis is because he enjoys seeing kids grow up as tennis players. There is nothing more satisfying in Brandon’s mind than to start a child out in the game of tennis and years later see that person blossom into a well balanced individual who shares a common love for the game.
Brandon currently works with the High-Performance and Junior Tournament groups at the Winter Park Tennis Center.
HIGH SCHOOL CAREER
– Ranked #1 in Doubles and #2 in Singles in USTA under 18’s in the State of Tennessee. – Ranked top 30 in the South as a Junior in USTA under 16’s and 18’s Southern Region – Set High-School Record with most all-time career wins – High-School Career Record was 97-13. – High-School Hall of Fame Inductee
– Received a full scholarship to Virginia Intermont College, ranked 4th in NAIA National Competition
– Nationally Ranked 21 in Singles
– Nationally Ranked 9 in Doubles
– Captain of the team, leading VIC to 4 National Tournaments finishing #1 in the conference, #1 in the region and top 10 in the country for 4 consecutive years
– All-American Team Junior and Senior seasons
USPTA CERTIFIED ELITE PROFESSIONAL
– Attained his Elite Professional Certification through the USPTA which is the highest certification awarded by the USPTA.
– 10+ years of coaching experience
– Assisted legendary coaches such as Phil Rogers, Paul Scarpa, Yasser Satinni, Marcelo Gouts, and Richard Schmidt